DEWALT DW5438 SDS Plus 2 Cutter Masonry Drill Bit, 1/2" x 8" x 10"
SDS Plus 2 Cutter Drill Bits have a strong tapered core to help resist flute breaks, especially when drilling deep holes. For optimal drilling speeds, the two-stage flute design features a variable helix pattern that quickly moves debris away from the contact zone. Plus, the two sharp, carbide-cutting edges deliver clean, round holes for secure anchor installation. These bits are made in Germany and are GUARANTEED TOUGH®.
- DEWALT DW5438 SDS Plus 2 Cutter Masonry Drill Bit
- 1/2" diameter x 8" usable length x 10" overall length
- Strong core: Tapered core for bit strength and maximum durability, especially when drilling deep holes
- Aggressive material removal: Two stage flute design with variable helix pattern allows for efficient debris removal
- Clean, round holes: Two sharp cutting edges for true holes
- Wear mark indicator: For accurate diameter of holes