Husqvarna VARI-CUT™ Diamond Blade 14"
The Vari-Cut range of diamond blades is Husqvarna's intermediate or Silver category. This category is ideal for general contractors and is developed for professional use in all-round applications. It offers high cutting speed and wear resistance in all cutting and sawing operations.
Vari-Cut diamond blades are used in a wide range of materials including concrete, asphalt, granite, marble, brick, tile and abrasive materials. With Vari-Cut diamond blades you get quality, reliability and performance at a reasonable cost.
The range is designed and produced according to EN13236 standards, ensuring you the highest level of safety.
- 14" diamond blade
- Cut a wide range of material with no need to change blades
- Optimal for: Reinforced concrete; concrete; brick; roof tile; hard, medium and soft cured concrete
- Good for: Hard, medium and soft concrete; hard flint concrete; granite; marble; natural stone; block; abrasive; iron; ductile iron
- Acceptable for: Ceramic tiles; hard and soft (abrasive) green concrete; asphalt
- Easy-fit system allows the expansion of the bore hole from 20.0 to 25.4 mm
- Product No. 542751359
- K 2500
- FS 413
- K 3000 Vac
- K 40
- K 3000 Wet
- K 760
- K 760 with OilGuard
- MS 360
- MS 360G
- K 3000 Cut-n-Break
- FS 309