DEWALT DW8250 Type 27 40 grit XP High Density Ceramic Flap Discs, 4-1/2" x 7/8"
DEWALT DW8250 XP Ceramic Flap Discs are designed with Premium XP Ceramic Cloth for long life and fast material removal. These flap discs are intended for surface prep grinding, along with grinding and blending welds. The ceramic flap disc allows you the ability to grind flat on materials with a finish of a fiber disc. These discs perform 50% faster than standard flap discs (50% faster vs. XP) and provides 2.5X longer life than the standard flap disc.
- DEWALT DW8250 Type 27 40 grit XP High Density Ceramic Flap Discs
- 4-1/2" diameter x 7/8" arbor
- Extended Performance (XP) flap design lasts 2.5 times longer than standard flap discs
- Premium zirconia cloth provides aggressive grinding action 40% faster than standard flap discs
- Proprietary design provides removal rate of a grinding wheel with the finish of a fiber resin disc